Friday, August 12, 2011

Malay? Or Japanese?

Assalamualaikum, hello there world. How's your Ramadhan so far? As for me, it's pretty good but there's always room for improvement, yeah. Well, actually this entry is not about Ramadhan again *because i have posted two entries about Ramadhan in my previous posts* You knew it if you have read my blog *tah pape tah Apjan ni, bajet ada orang baca blog dia la tu*

Okay, there's nothing actually that I want to post it up. I just want to share this video. Why? Because she's cool like that. Agree? Heeee. Let's check it out






Jangan kau nak mengada berlari pusing keliling, lepas tu buat bunyi bising!


So, what do you think? She's cool right? For more videos of her, you can click here and also to her fanpage, The Venopian Solitude for more infos *I think there are more... huhu* Hmm, suddenly I have no idea what to write out. So, the conclusion is, I should stop here. Hope there will be new posts from me in the future...

P/s: How cute is she with a tamborine on her head, huh!!!!

Photobucket






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails