Friday, March 16, 2012

Cuakness =='

Dear Belog...

Gambar Hiasan - muka cuakkah ini?


O FB, please please please don't...
Don't make me cuak, kayh.
I'll not forgive you on your misbehave...
Every time I stalk *i'm not a true stalker except for a person that I love most* my friends' FB with timeline what-so-ever stuff, I am carefully not to click "Get Timeline Now" button...
I just love the way my FB page is currently...
I hate changes...
But, today there's a thing that makes me cuak..
It happened when I click the notification of a comment of a friend of mine it suddenly being like this



It gets me nerve because I think that my FB has change.
After that, I clicked on my profile and this is the view




Alhamdulillah, it's not changing. Phewwww....

P/s: I love the old FB....
Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails